posted to rec.boats.building
Steve Morrisby Steve Morrisby is offline

Default Boat Engines

Ah aren't good news groups great!. I have learnt more on this subject over
the past weeks than I ever would have at a trade show or from a series of
manufacturers sales brochures (and they are very good sources of
information)

I kinna guessed there was a little more to the subject of marine engines,
but not how much. There is now no doubt in my mind that to do anything but
buy one from a reputable source would be a big mistake.

Again thanks for all your input

Steve