basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Arctic Ice Could Be Gone by 2040

Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:

Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

Don White wrote:

Dan wrote:

*So know you are Tim, Kevin?*

Say what! ..and you claim to be an engineer?
maybe sanitary engineer.

Dan claims to be an engineer??
BWAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You finally made an excellent point! Engineers make far less money
than I do.

--

Uh, sure, okay, Dan.......we believe you......although people that
really do make good money are very rarely compelled to talk about

Infatuation.......
Infatuation......
It's driving Dan crazy.......
It's making Dan CRRRAAAZZZYYY......

Who is "we"? Can't you speak for yourself and not lean on Don and the
rest of your little support group for backup?

"All" of you should believe me. It's a fact. Go back to school and you
might be able to do better if you try REALLY hard!

--

Infatuation.......
Infatuation......

Nice edit. Got something to hide, K-boi?

--

K-boi?? WTF?? Your blind infatuation with me has gotten you all screwed
up! What did I "edit"?