posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Response

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

I guess you haven't been looking at my post. I haven't made a direct
reply to a single sock puppet post.

I'm being stalked by a Neal sock puppet and I will not answer; that's
what the Stalking is all about. About now every one in the ASA Group
knows whose Puppet is doing the Stalking. All but Neal is aware of
what's going on. Neal and maybe you but I think you are aware.

Jon, I'm not responding but I'll will keep posting to the group and make
the Stalking look foolish as it is now.

You're right. And, Nelly is looking pretty foolish as usual.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com