posted to alt.music.robbie-williams,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
JeanneDArc~ JeanneDArc~ is offline

Default What is trolling and how do you know if your group is invaded by trolls and rude people?

Steve Leyland wrote:
Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
"JeanneDarc~"

: TFTX wrote:
:: JeanneDarc~ pooped out this ****ing treat:
::
:::
::: TFTX wrote:
:::: JeanneDarc~ pooped out this ****ing treat:
::::
:::::
:::::
::::: Part 1: TROLL? I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY IN FAIRY TALES.
::::
:::: (FAQ clipped)
::::
:::: No source cited. Where'd you plagiarise that from, hon?
:::
::::
http://captaininfinity.us/rightloop/alttrollFAQ.htm
::::
:::: ...Nevermind, found it.
:::
::: A lot of people need to read and learn
::
:: How thoughtful of you, toots.
:
: I little treat will be all.

sadly I fear this poast is lost in translation.
still, her english beats my whatever teh **** that weird language
norwegians speak is.

....hi dont stop. Its amusing when you belive that I have lost the
translation.

JDA~today