KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Dreaming and the basics of how to start

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:23:14 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

Don't be too critical of the sailors who are at the bottom of the docking
order.

Don't be too critical of my comments until you have been to south
Florida and seen some of what I speak.

They can't be much worse, if any, than some of the boats in LA Harbor,
Wilmington CA. But even if they are floating wrecks just barely habitable --
so? Can only the "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" aspirants own and live
aboard boats? I've seen perfectly maintained boats that I considered to be
uglier than sin -- shouldn't I be able to do something about them?

Not in what used to be a free country. In America today, probably so.