NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Dreaming and the basics of how to start

Wayne ,, you are showing a rather ugly side here. Do you have something
against people who live in trailer parks?

When you stop by Dunkin Donuts, do you call the employees losers? I bet
many of them live in trailer parks.

The "towns are getting fed up" . Classic "not in my backyard" thinking.
Oh, it is ok to pay next to nothing for to the lady who drives your kids to
school, the school janitor, the guy down at Dunkins, the employee of Walmart

As long as you don't have to associate with these people ... and for
heaven's sake you don't want "them" anywhere near the water.

I for one would rather dock next to someone who is busting their ass at
Dunkin Donuts and has an old sailboat than some Trustfund Baby who never
worked a day in his/her life.

Don't be too critical of the sailors who are at the bottom of the docking
order.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:01:16 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

There are a few books about that show how a couple can live very cheaply.

They aren't renting cars, going out the restaurants, etc though.

It is all about the choices one makes.

Yes, and the choice is to live somewhere that resembles a floating
trailer park. Not pretty, and the towns are getting fed up. That
makes it more difficult for the rest of us who maintain our boats and
move on after a few days. This whole notion of being able to cruise
the world on the cheap is a complete myth.