posted to rec.boats.building
max camirand max camirand is offline

Default Expense per foot

Steve Lusardi wrote:
If you have to ask that question and you are deciding to build a boat.
Don't, you can't afford it. The hull is the least expensive of all items in
a boat project.
Steve

Steve,

I know it costs a lot to build a boat, but I don't agree with what you
said. Just because the entire project costs mucho dollars doesn't mean
that you can't budget each aspect. If you try to save money at every
step, I'm sure you can end up spending significantly less than someone
who told himself "well it's gonna cost 50 grand anyway, so what's the
use in trying to control costs?"

-Maxime Camirand