claus claus is offline

Default Skype's 2007 deal....

Larry,

Isn't it 10 Euro...not greenbacks?

It is still dirt cheap!

Claus
"Larry" wrote in message
Don White wrote in news:a5zgh.33224$cz.497120
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Problem is, I make very few outgoing LD calls..... guess I'm still a
holdover from the good old days when it cost an arm & a leg up here to
make a long distance call.

So...that's easy. You just pay 2.1c/min with no monthly charges or simply
don't pay anything and use Skype-to-Skype, computer to computer, only,
which is always free. You're not forced to buy anything. Just download
and install Skype and leave it running. It will talk to any of the other
Skypers currently online for free forever, including your buddy in BVI
when
he's online.

If you charge up $10 to Skype Out with your credit card you don't have to
use it for a year before Skype drops it and keeps it. That lets you call
telephones and cellphones anywhere on the planet really cheap.

It don't git no cheaper'n dis!

Larry