posted to alt.sailing.asa
JimC JimC is offline

Default Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy

Scotty wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message
et...

Scotty, when are you going to answer my question about the

lies you

posted regarding your six "quotes"? - Or to you think it's

OK to lie

when you are merely responding to a Mac owner?

You talking to me?

Scotty, you posted a note with six quotes bashing the Mac. I asked you
how many of those quoted were speaking about the Mac 26M IN PARTICULAR,

Your answer: 100%.

I also asked how many of the (six) writers had actually sailed the Mac
26M.

Your answer: five.

The facts are that you backed yourself into a corner Scotty (you were
apparently thinking that it really didn't matter anyway, since you were
just responding to a Mac owner in the first place). I called you on it,
and you couldn't back up what you said.

Why in the world would you claim that five out or the six quoted writers
had sailed the 26M? Where's your evidence or stats? And why would you
claim that ALL of them were speaking of the 26M, in particular, rather
than the 26X?

Jim