Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Raster charts now free

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:22:14 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

The vector charts are also more difficult to
use, but that's a personal opinion. To me, vector charts just don't look
real; on my computer console a vector chart reminds me of a video game.

I agree with you on the appearance of vector charts but they have a
couple of advantages also that are not immediately obvious. For one,
they can be zoomed in or out to what ever degree of detail is
appropriate without becoming pixelated or having the type fonts
become too small. Another advantage is that they can be
electronically rotated and still have the fonts appear right side up.