posted to rec.boats.building
scbafreak via BoatKB.com scbafreak via BoatKB.com is offline

Default Hey Glenn, How is the Rutu Coming

Glenn Ashmore wrote:
Progress has been a little slow the last few weeks but I still think I can
be in the water before September. Aside from laying the D&#ned teak side
decks, which I have been fighting with for the last month, most of what is
left is sanding, varnishing and painting.

I do need to update the web site though. I am getting impatient emails from
as far away as Moscow. If I don't update it soon I may have to start
checking my meals for Polonium. :-)

Well good luck I'll keep checking now and then. For now I will refrain from
eating at your house.