Bill Bill is offline

Default Slip fees

"Cal Vanize" wrote in message

We have a great deal on the current slip for our 26' sailboat
($5.25/ft/month with power and water). Our future "home port" would also
be in that general price range (+/-).

But as we look around for a liveaboard / cruising boat, we're curious
about slip and mooring fees along the East Coast, Gulf of Mexico and some
destinations in the Carribbean.

It seems pretty obvious that it isn't going to be $5.25/ft/month. ;-)

TIA for any info.

In the RI area it varies somewhat, but I pay about $100/foot for ~ 6 months
just north of Newport or about ~ $16/foot/month, but you can't get just a
month at that price.

In Hilton Head where my vessel is now, it is about the same as that for the
whole year ~ $8 - $10/foot/month