Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default light question ... yard solar for anchor light

In article ,
"Harbin Osteen" wrote:

If you could use some super bright white LED's, it would help to save
the batteries, and if correctly designed, it should be good for 2
mile visibility.

They do exist for anchor lights, and I believe at least one has been
certified. Still too expensive for me, but the prices will come down.

Just saw a 30 LED flashlight for $10. I paid about that much a couple of
years ago for 3 LED flashes that we use all the time.

--
Jere Lull