posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default Solara AG Solar Panel Warranty Woes

Harlan Lachman wrote in news:harlanl-
:

Not sure I will be in the market for a solar panel anytime soon. But if
I am, now I know who not to buy them from.

-

There, right there, is the proper spirit.....not just slammin' the poster
for posting HIS personal experience with a product...just because YOU are
either a DEALER or some foolish company loyalist.

These news groups could stand a LOT more tellin'-it-like-it-is about the
crap you've been sold...or you know one of your buddies has been sold...

Now, we'll standby while Bill Kearney ****es all over him for posting
something BAD about this PoS solar panel. Bill? You sellin' Solara?

(hangin' on with both lanyards.)

Larry
--
Why is it, in any city, all traffic lights act as if they have rotary
timers in them, like they did in 1955, and are all set to create