posted to de.rec.sport.segeln,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Bernd J. Kaup Bernd J. Kaup is offline

Default Solara AG Solar Panel Warranty Woes

Bjarke M. Christensen wrote:
Geoff, x-post to the german group. They might have some tricks on how to
approach Solara successfully. One idea could be the right language (=german)
?

German sailors, please advise our American friends.

Bitte...

Bjarke
(Danish)

"Geoff Schultz" wrote in message
.. .

snip

I suspect that not the language, but the way of communication by e-mail
is the problem. Simply write letter to the Vorstand of Solara AG making
your legal claim, be it warranty or whatelse. They will most probably
tell you that warranty and product liability claims are handled by the
importer/seller in the USA. Upon this answer you may start litigation
against the seller.

mfg
bjk, german lawyer