Larry Larry is offline

Default Accident on the water

"Roger Long" wrote in news:XYUfh.3634$D9.2623
@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

No excuse for hitting a stationary object that big at
night.

It's possible in daylight. I bumped into an anchored 300' freighter in the
middle of Charleston Harbor. I was drifting with the current listening to
some music and simply dropped off to sleep over a beanbag. A "bump" woke
me up. I looked straight up to see about 8 smiling, Asian faces laughing
and pointing down at me as my jetboat bumped into their freighter sliding
down the side. They didn't seem to mind I might scratch the RUST...(c;

How embarrassing......(blush)

Maintain a good lookout....all you "single handers".

Larry

Ordered new $59 GA-29 Garmin GPS antenna for the thriftshop GPSMAP 185S for
$33 from Proadvantage.com this afternoon....
It's not a boat shop.
Can you forgive me?