Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Accident on the water

Jack Dale wrote:

I use my anchor light when I am on a mooring ball. I will now
continue to do so.

Good idea. But, in a case like this, doing so will probably just make
things a little easier for you after. You had a light, you're blameless.
Somebody going fast enough to cause an accident like this in visibility
where they couldn't see a boat the size of the one struck probably isn't
going to see a light either.

I'm sure the blood alcohol level will get published at some point. It would
be interesting to see. Either that or it's a example of why kissing at high
speed is a bad idea. No excuse for hitting a stationary object that big at
night.

--
Roger Long