posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Solara AG Solar Panel Warranty Woes

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:16:25 -0600, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

Geoff, make sure you repost this message to the solar panel newsgroups
across the Usenet and the solar powered forums, too. That may get
someone's attention much more than here.....(c;

Larry

Done. I posted to alt.solar.voltaic and alt.energy.homepower. I think
that covers it.

While we are on the subject, does anyone have a solar panel
vendor/supplier that they *do* recommend?