NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Re-power question ,, as to engine etc

32' full keel, heavy ( 11,500 lbs ) sailboat.

"candi" wrote in message
ups.com...

NE Sailboat wrote:
I may, or may not repower my boat. But, if I was to, where would one
start
in a search for a new small diesel to repower a sailboat?

Is there a trick to finding a deal? Boat shows? I seem to remember
someone
here mentioning boat show specials.

I am going to keep my eyes open for a small ( 16-20 hp ) diesel . If I
see
a good deal, snatch it up. Then take my time putting in in after taking
out
the old.

But, where to keep those eyes looking .. that is the question.
What size boat?