posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Pea Soup

"Joe" wrote
Anyone else here enjoy the challenge and magic of sailing in Pea Soup?

Not me. Around here people in motorboats don't even slow down when it's foggy.
None of them makes the proper Colreg sound signals. They just go along lickety split
with their noses in their GPS navigators. They don't realize that thing doesn't tell
them where boats are. Duh!
Nothing ruins the quiet and mystery of fog if you have to honk a horn or ring a bell
every couple of minutes and worry about some jerk hitting you. Nope. Not for me......

Cheers,
Ellen