Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Blue Sea fuse panel questions

Wayne.B wrote:

Have you looked at this one?

http://www.go2marine.com/product.do?no=114335F

Yes, that's the one I looked at first. Blue Sea says they don't make an ATO
fuse block with individual terminals and a google search doesn't turn up any
alternatives. There is an automotive one but it has spade terminals which
is a no starter on a boat for obvious reasons. I guess I'm going to have to
stick with the AGC fuses.

The good news is that the Blue Sea block that can be converted is a nice
piece of equipment with levers to pop the fuses out. They one make a 6 fuse
holder that can be converted to individual terminals but I'll just put in
two.

--
Roger Long