basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Arctic Ice Could Be Gone by 2040

Stanley Barthfarkle wrote:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...NGE5MTQ211.DTL

The San Francisco Gate... The bellweather of unbiased journalism. g

The San Francisco Gate????? WTF?? David Perlman is the San Francisco
Chronicle Science Writer. And, did you just happen to see that there
were 15,000 scientists at the American Geophysical Union annual meeting
saying the same things? I know, I know, the party that you goose step
to has told you that global warming isn't happening. And what about the
team of scientist from the National Snow and Ice Data Center at the
University of Colorado and the International Arctic Research Center at
the University of Alaska in Fairbanks? Suppose they don't know what
they are talking about, but Rush and Hannity do, huh?

Well, I take it that you don't believe the article? Prove the writer
wrong. I'll be waiting.