Joseph Eldred

Default For Sale 1997 Sea Doo Challenger 1800 w/trailer

I am selling my 1997 Sea Doo Challenger 1800 with matching trailer.
Boat has the twin 787 engines with 110hp each. It was just serviced
this spring cost $110.00 to go through it. This boat is great for the
sking tubin and just a day at the beach. Boat runs great no mods have
been done to the boat, there is one scratch along the side from a
dock, but its not to bad. One seat has a little hole in it nothing
major. Back sun pad is fadded a little. Other wise boat looks great.
I will include all the U.S. Coast Guard required equipment. Plus 5
Life jackets 1 xxxl Sea doo, 2 Large, 1 youth, 1 infant. I also have
slightly used tube used like 5 times, and a slightly used pair or
water skis that are made by HO. I also have 2 tow ropes, 2 anchors,
moring lines, bouyes, Sea Doo boat cover. I am asking 8500.00 with
all the bells and wistles. Will take 8000.00 with out the equipment.
I can email pictures just ask me at