Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Re-power question ,, as to engine etc

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:36:44 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

I may, or may not repower my boat. But, if I was to, where would one start
in a search for a new small diesel to repower a sailboat?

Is there a trick to finding a deal? Boat shows? I seem to remember someone
here mentioning boat show specials.

I am going to keep my eyes open for a small ( 16-20 hp ) diesel . If I see
a good deal, snatch it up. Then take my time putting in in after taking out
the old.

But, where to keep those eyes looking .. that is the question.

Boat shows can be productive. Get to know your local dealers and keep
an eye on EBAY also.