NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Re-power question ,, as to engine etc

I may, or may not repower my boat. But, if I was to, where would one start
in a search for a new small diesel to repower a sailboat?

Is there a trick to finding a deal? Boat shows? I seem to remember someone
here mentioning boat show specials.

I am going to keep my eyes open for a small ( 16-20 hp ) diesel . If I see
a good deal, snatch it up. Then take my time putting in in after taking out
the old.

But, where to keep those eyes looking .. that is the question.