Bob Bob is offline

Default Blue Sea fuse panel questions

Hi Roger:

A couple things.

Go to the Blue Seas website. Lots of drawings and specs there. Also
give them a call. Very helpful people.

I think after your visit every thing will be clear. A picture and a
1000 words comes to mind.

For me I wanted a branch from the main panel to my nav station (8' x 2
= 16' RT run). I wanted one place near my nav station where I could
have individual fused circuits. I went for the block with the + and -
bus. Very simple once ya get a look at it. I ran my 6 AWG (yes, 40 amp
load) neg and positive wire from the pannel to the BS block. All the
branch ciricuts, VHF, GPS, map light, AM/FM/CD etc are protected with
individual fuses. A very sllick looking insalation. Oh, dont for get to
locate the BS block so yo can have thoes cool drip loops.

Give BS websit a look. Then use the web to order at a tremdous savings
compared to WM.

Bob

Oh, I went with the glass fuses caus BS didnt offer the the new style
then. But I sure like the idea of amp COLOR coding for old eyes. Kinda
a ****er needing a magnafying glass to determine fuse size or if it is