posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring
mrichards mrichards is offline

Default Removing mildew from gear?

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:49:19 -0500, Wm Donley
wrote:

Hi all. Getting to be cold enough to need my favorite semi-dry jacket.
Turns out I'd left it in my front hatch all summer, and it's covered
with tiny mildew dots. It's a Patagonia, label says "hand wash only, no
bleach". Any great anti-mildew ideas to share? Thanks.........Bill

You may want to take a look at the Clorox 2. It is especially for clothes
with labels that say not to bleach. I have had good results with it.
Just make sure and follow the directions.
MR