posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Dogs on board

I have sailed with many dogs. Most of them ate and drank everything on
board. They were invited by their better looking girlfriends.

As to sanitation ,, they did smell some.

Do they like sailing? These hounds were happy to get a bowling invite.

Advice; if you aren't doing the better looking girlfriend, leave the dog on
the dock.

=====\
oops,, I just realized you were talking about the four leg kind.

sorry.

//
"Molesworth" wrote in message
How do people cater for dogs on voyages? How do they do the sanitation
thing? Do dogs enjoy/hate sailing?

We have a Lab/Basset cross and am wondering how she'll get on on board.

All advice, experiences gratefully received.

Molesworth