JohnH JohnH is offline

Default I can't believe this.............

On 10 Dec 2006 11:54:37 -0800, wrote:

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 9, 3:47 pm, "basskisser" wrote:
Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:

What did I lie about, Dan? Are you REALLY saying that you don't come
into every single post or reply I make??

Correct.

Show me.

I didn't make the accusation - you did, boy. Show me or put up $25K
and I'll prove you are a liar - again.

Awe, how cute!!! As is typical of people with an infatuation complex,
you are now getting frustrated and start childish and petty name
calling in order to garner the attention from me that you crave SO
much.....
Classic infatuation complex!
Anyway, here you go:
Rec.boats. Go there, do a simple search for your handle. Notice that
every single post that I've made or replied to in the last month, there
you are!!!
Infatuation......
Infatuation.....
It's driving Dan crazy....
It's making Dan CRRAAAZZZYYY.....

Here you go, dumbass...

YOU

there are boats in some of this--enjoy
Portable AC
Portable AC
Portable AC
Portable AC
I can't believe this.............
Ping: Harry, Basskisser, maybe Eisboch
Portable AC
Portable AC
Portable AC

ME

More good news
I can't believe this.............
USCG tips for winter boating safety
USCG tips for winter boating safety
I can't believe this.............
USCG tips for winter boating safety
I can't believe this.............

....and I can't believe you two are still at this crap! Please, please, kill
file each other and be done with it! You're both acting like a couple of
twelve year-olds.
***** Have a super day! *****

John