Glenn Ashmore Glenn Ashmore is offline

Default Slip fees

Most of the Caribbean seems to be in the $12 to $17 range for monthly
rentals. Slightly less for the season.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Cal Vanize" wrote in message

We have a great deal on the current slip for our 26' sailboat
($5.25/ft/month with power and water). Our future "home port" would also
be in that general price range (+/-).

But as we look around for a liveaboard / cruising boat, we're curious
about slip and mooring fees along the East Coast, Gulf of Mexico and some
destinations in the Carribbean.

It seems pretty obvious that it isn't going to be $5.25/ft/month. ;-)

TIA for any info.