Default Boat for single hander

Quote"With those 40 footers keeping you in the "doghouse".Unquote

With 40 footers, you do not stay in the doghouse (cabin) unless you are well
attached to the floor to prevent injuries

For sanitary reasons I prefer to be attached outside in the cockpit with
more than one anchor points.

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
I am not asking you to believe it nor to I have to prove anything, I have
nothing to gain from it.
What I can say it that you better take some Gravol before or at the
beginning of the storm.
The other point is you better be well anchored to your cockpit and forget
about using the head.
BTW where to you use your boat?
=======================

I believe you and Britney Spears will make a lovely couple.

With those 40 footers keeping you in the "doghouse" and Britney with "no"
underwear .......... a wedding made in heaven.

I am curious though .. did you happen to dream about a big ship and a big
wave ......... maybe just maybe ..???

A simple plot: a tidal wave knocks a ship upside down and a handful of
survivors have to climb to the bottom of the ship at the surface before
the ship sinks. They are led by a fanatical preacher (Gene Hackman) who
conflicts with an ex-cop (Ernest Borgnine) and his ex-hooker wife (Stella
Stevens). Jack Albertson (WILLY WONKA) and Shelley Winters are an elderly
Jewish couple who are on their way to see their new grandchild. Pamela Sue
Martin (TV's Nancy Drew) and Eric Shea (like Bobby Brady, but more
annoying) are brother and sister on their way to meet their parents. Roddy
McDowall (a fantastic actor) is wasted as a ship hand who dies rather
quick. Red Buttons (PETE'S DRAGON) is an elderly gentleman who helps the
ship's lounge singer (Carol Lynley) retain her sanity. Arthur O'Connell is
a strict reverend who refuses to go along with Hackman. Leslie Nielsen
makes a cameo as the ship's captain who dies during the tidal wave.

Do you call your 27 footer ....... The Poseidon ?????????????????????????

wrote in message
I am not asking you to believe it nor to I have to prove anything, I have
nothing to gain from it.
What I can say it that you better take some Gravol before or at the
beginning of the storm.
The other point is you better be well anchored to your cockpit and forget
about using the head.
BTW where to you use your boat?

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

NE Sailboat wrote:
"I got involved in 40 foot waves with a 27 feet sailboat. ..."

I don't believe this for one moment. 40' waves? And you were in a 27'
boat?

Total nonsense.

If you are to post, at least post something rational

Not really. One of the most fun/exciting times sailing was me, my cow
dog, a six pack, and my 15' sprit sail dory.............. oh, and 25'
seas. Okay, we call em swells here. How know 25'? USCG Sea State and in
the bottom it was twice the length of myh unstayed fir mast.

Might want to ask where the guy in the 27' boat does his sailing.

NOw I did not mention other conditions but the 25' seas sure sounds
grande, no?