Default Boat for single hander

I am not asking you to believe it nor to I have to prove anything, I have
nothing to gain from it.
What I can say it that you better take some Gravol before or at the
beginning of the storm.
The other point is you better be well anchored to your cockpit and forget
about using the head.
BTW where to you use your boat?

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

NE Sailboat wrote:
"I got involved in 40 foot waves with a 27 feet sailboat. ..."

I don't believe this for one moment. 40' waves? And you were in a 27'
boat?

Total nonsense.

If you are to post, at least post something rational

Not really. One of the most fun/exciting times sailing was me, my cow
dog, a six pack, and my 15' sprit sail dory.............. oh, and 25'
seas. Okay, we call em swells here. How know 25'? USCG Sea State and in
the bottom it was twice the length of myh unstayed fir mast.

Might want to ask where the guy in the 27' boat does his sailing.

NOw I did not mention other conditions but the 25' seas sure sounds
grande, no?