posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal Donal is offline

Default Scotty - Please respond

"JimC" wrote in message
et...
What kind of telescope is that, Donald? And what aperture? - I have a
16-inch Dob, great for visual, but not for photography. I recently
completed logging in all the Messier Objects.

I have a TAL200K (an 8" Klevstov). It's a bit like an SCT. I also have an
ED80 which I am using as an autoguiding scope. Occasionaly, they change
functions. They are mounted on an EQ6.

Interestingly, I'm also practicing piano, on a Yamaha P90 keyboard.

It seems that many astronomers are also interested in music. I don't see
the connection, but there seems to be one.

Regards

Donal