Terry K Terry K is offline

Default Winterizing...

IF it is a carbon problem, the fossil fuel production companies have
wasted half of all the natural gas ever found because it is
uneconomical to do anything with it except flare it off, if and when
someone requires them to burn it. Most oil comes with too much gas to
handle cheaply, and oil companies have no interest with encouraging
efficient consumption, insulation, etc.

It's the money.

Big cars and too much speed is one thing we can do something about.

I don't think we can do anything about the solar cycle, or the possible
boiling off of all the methane frozen in the seas. Ours wouldn't be the
first mass extinction, nor the last.

Terry K