posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties*

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:18:49 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:54:00 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

You might want to answer my questions. Just trying to find out if you
actually know anything about the subject or are just flailing around.

Frank

I can google with the best of them.

QED

Nothing useful to say I see... are you now claiming that Frank is
incapable
of searching for terms via Google?

Jon, you're simply illustrating the truth of that old maxim: Better to
remain silent and be thought a fool than to open you mouth and prove it.

Actually, you should take your own advice. You don't have anything to
contribute, so you attempt to insult me. I thought this was what you plonked
me for in the past... double standard?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com