Steven Shelikoff

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

On 15 Aug 2003 11:49:42 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Ever met Lee Wedlake? I have. If you haven't, then how could you
possibly say that I'm wrong about his "calmness"? Oh, I know, just
because YOU think you know everything!!!! Idiot.

At least that's better than you. It's plainly obvious to anyone who's
read anything you've posted that you know nothing about everything.
Just about evey claimed fact you've ever posted has been wrong. Would
you like a quick list of all the things you've been wrong about? I'd be
glad to provide it. You have quite a track record going there. Keep it
up and you might just break a record.

You are trying to pass off to this newsgroup that you know Karate. As

No, I'm not. Not at all. But I've succeeded in proving that you don't
know much about karate.

a matter of fact, you are trying to pass off that you know more about
the subject than I do. Now, let's try again. Where do you train? What

That's all to easy to do since you've already shown you don't know much
about it.

ranking do you hold? What is the lineage of your dojo? Do you take AKA
sparring classes, or just Kenpo Karate? Weapons training? You have the
track record. Look at any subject that you post to. You will always
find that you think you know more about any subject than anybody else.

The simple reason for that is that I usually only make posts on topics I
know something about. Take the oil thread for instance. It's obvious
to anyone with half a brain that engines normally burn some oil when
running. That's what I posted, because it was so obvious. Then you
come along and show everyone that you don't have half a brain by making
the stupid statement that engines should normally burn NO oil. You
asked for proof that engines burn oil normally and proof was provided
from multiple sources that know much more about engines than either of
us. For you to ignore the proof shows just how impossible it is for you
to learn something. Now you can't even answer a simple on-toipic
question that's been asked many times. That is, do you think that none
of the oil that gets into the intake via the PCV valve or crankcase
breather gets burned.

The same impossibility for you to learn obviously applies to karate also
since you don't practice the basic principles, either because you've
never been taught them or have never learned your lessons. I tend to
believe it's the latter.

Karate is just one, so hey, here is your chance to prove your
knowledge of the subject.

I've already proven that YOU don't know squate' about it. That's enough
for me. I don't have to stroke my ego all the time like you apparently
do. But in your case, it's not your ego that you're stroking.

Steve