posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default !!

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Martin Baxter wrote:

Seahag wrote:

But then you'd have to drop the sail you're holding up
with your arms,
since your spars are back at the yard! ;-)

I'm taller s I have to be the sail holder upper....and
she
has better aim...so it all works out well...

snort...catch up...snort

See above r.e. lack of spars = lack of speed, no?

Katy's boat is faster and has spars:^p~~~

Dang, I forgot she'd moved her to the real big pond.
Rats.

Marty

hehehe...more space to plunder...and don't ahve to chop
through the ice to get there!

I meant to ask...what was that wine? I want some for
Christmas Eve Fondu!

You really put on a great feast that day, Thank-you!

Seahag

It was a pino grigio, I think (can't remember which cellar)