posted to alt.sailing.asa
JimC JimC is offline

Default Scotty - Please respond

What kind of telescope is that, Donald? And what aperture? - I have a
16-inch Dob, great for visual, but not for photography. I recently
completed logging in all the Messier Objects.

Interestingly, I'm also practicing piano, on a Yamaha P90 keyboard.

Jim

Donal wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message

Donal wrote:

I think that you should accept his silence with gratitude.

Donal, you're too nice a guy. Maybe that's why you don't
hang around here much any more?

I've never been accused of being "too nice" before.

The reasons for my absence are Astronomy and the piano. I've been trying to
do astrophotography, and it is much more difficult than I could have
believed. I have also been trying to learn to play the piano.....

The piano requires about 3 hours a night, and astrophotography requires
every single second of clear dark sky that is available.

I'm no good at either yet, but I am sort of getting there with the
astrophotography.

Regards

Donal