posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag Seahag is offline

Default !!

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
bb Seahag wrote:

But then you'd have to drop the sail you're holding up
with your arms,
since your spars are back at the yard! ;-)

I'm taller s I have to be the sail holder upper....and
she
has better aim...so it all works out well...

snort...catch up...snort

See above r.e. lack of spars = lack of speed, no?

Katy's boat is faster and has spars:^p~~~

Dang, I forgot she'd moved her to the real big pond. Rats.

Well Hell, if it was up to me and my boat, under sail or
power, I'd just turn in to the passing boat and squish em!

Seahag