posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] ab9il_worldwide@yahoo.com is offline

Default New Large Wi-Fi Antenna

Hello to all,

Another antenna project for long range 802.11 operation
has been posted to my web page. This one is a long helix,
and performs quite well. A short version, combined with
a satellite dish outperforms the linear focus design
by a wide margin. Give this a try if you're experiencing
weak signals. Today's little Ku band dishes are great for
application in wireless networking and require less set-up
work than the strainers and linear focus reflectors.

Construction details may be found on my web page:

http://www.geocities.com/ab9il_worldwide/wifi3.html

Regards,
Phil AB9IL