Tim Tim is offline

Default Will wonders never cease?

Now Tom, and Jim may have the Enlightenment, but they gotta rememeber
that I and the one with the Beautification in this matter. (And I'm not
even Catholic)

LOL!

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 00:13:00 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:46:22 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:41:04 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Amazing, that you got it in such a timley fashion! *rolling eyes*

Merry Christmas to you Tom!

(John 8:12)

Tim

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Very cool - that is a nifty gizmo.

I haven't tried it out yet, but it will be replacing the current one
in my truck. This one looks much studier too.

Mucus Grassy Ass.

Oh - Memo to Don White:

I got one and you don't - I got one and you don't.

And I'm not telling you what it is either...

neener, neener, neener...
Tim,
Mine has not arrived yet.
You can't have one - you aren't one of the Enlightened.
I am working on it, so by the time it gets here, I will be one the
Extreme Enlightened.
Nope - sorry. I am the have the final say on who is Enlightened and
who isn't.

You ain't.

You've been blackballed.

MMMUUUAAWWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!

You didn't consult me on the blackballing issue. You'll recall...I have TWO
of them!
***** Have a super day! *****

John

JohnH,

If the Dem's can take over Congress, I figure you and I can take over
the Enlightenment.