posted to rec.boats.paddle
Jeremy Jeremy is offline

Default Rack advice for 2006/2007 Civic?

Michael Daly wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

I think that Yakima has the better tower designs with easier attachment and
removal. Thule has better fiddly bits like saddles etc, though. Just MHO.

I've heard that suggested. Fortunately, it seems that both companies have
decided to target each other's customers. That's almost as good as
compatibility

Installing might be faster, as there wouldn't
be any guessing about where to place the towers.

I'm not sure I understand this comment - don't you have little stickers
on the inside of the door frame to show where to attach the towers every
time?

Nah. After several years of use, there is a difference in paint color, but
no intentional markings.