JohnH

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:07:45 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

I have seen no statement to the effect that the Office of Homeland Defense
desires to spend irresponsibly. In my opinion, the Democrats would do so if they
could.

Well, of course, John...your opinion on every matter is colored by your
personal right-wing extremism. Despite that, you seem a decent guy. But
you'd be so much better if you replaced your blinders with a bit of
sarvodaya and satyagraha, eh.

Harry,
My 'right-wing extremism,' as you describe what you perceive through the shaded
lens of liberalism, has been colored by the inanities I continue to hear spewing
from the mouths of some Democrats.

You questioned my name calling comment in a recent post. That comment was
prompted by:

"The Washington Times?
The Moonie Paper?

Hehehe.

Trash is as trash reads/"

Seems like name-calling to me, but I could be wrong, again.

Respectfully,

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD