Larry Larry is offline

Default Winterizing...

Jere Lull wrote in news:jerelull-6E0294.21312604122006
@news.bellatlantic.net:

Personally, much as I like the shoreline, I'm not fool enough to *live*
on it. We're high on a hill, away from relatively-regular floods, say
every 100 or so years. Let the fools with more money than sense have the
headaches.

Precisely why the taxpayers shouldn't be subsidizing insurance payments on
the waterfront beach property of the rich on barrier islands. "National
Flood Insurance" is a scam on those of us with enough brains to live above
the flood plain....

Larry
--
If we eliminate religion, will they stop murdering each other?