posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties*

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:14:08 -0700, "Gilligan"
said:

My response was a handy tip to all those who want to bring down the
system.

Um, do you really believe they need such tips? Seems they've been
doing a
bang-up job without your help.

Max

Why then is the system still up and running? Under my plan total collapse
in
5 years or less!

Your system is called tax fraud. It is indeed widely practiced and too
seldom caught or prosecuted where the perp is a small business.

At least you get it!

It was rather obvious, Mr. Milstead. Perhaps the key phrases were
"unreported income" and "deduct the dog as security cost."

Max