posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default European Union DIrective

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message

"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote

Oh please.

The Vikings discovered America. The Vikings discovered Central
America. The Vikings discovered South America. The Vikings
discovered Hawaii. The Vikings discovered New Zealand. The Vikings
discovered Minnesota and the Chinese are really funny looking Vikings.

What's next - the Vikings landed on the Moon and established a colony
on Mars?

And they did it all while eating nothing but Lutefisk! :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

At a party on Saturday, some lady where wearing a "Legalize Lutefisk"
button. Was afraid to ask the reason.