posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Dry 1 Dry 1 is offline

Default Shame and debasement

MOORON YOUR BACK. haha

blondie wrote:

"Maxprop" wrote in
nk.net:

My cousin is a physician with Mayo Health Systems in Austin, MN, the
home of Hormel (Spam). They actually have a Spam Museum there. You'd
love the place. I think you can sample the product after the tour.

Look at this! Maxipad "the king of the hypocrites" is cross-posting and
is off topic to boot! Not to mention his beloved katy, scotty, and
others.

He professed that anyone that crossposts will go into his killfile! I
guess he will have to killfile himself, along with katykunt! Too funny!

Maybe he's finally agreed that crossposting isn't such a bad thing after
all!

blondie