NOYB

Default ( OT ) Where have you gone, Rosy Scenario?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. ****

'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped

them
discover?

Wow...you really are an ignorant ass. There's a long, long list of Arab
contributions to mankind's knowledge.

And you have the memory of an amnesiac. I knew there were 3 or 4 people who
I could count on responding to my post. Kanter, Gould, basshole, and you.
However, I was hoping that *you* would be the one to rise to the bait. Why?
Because I just repeated *your own words* from 4/9/02. Here's what you had
to say back then:

"The reality is that for at least the last 100 years, the so-called Arab
states have contributed absolutely nothing to the furthering of society in
any field of endeavor and the only reason anyone tolerates their anti-social
behavior is because they happen to be sitting on oil. If it weren't for
their oil, no one would pay them the slightest attention.
Their contributions to the fields of medicine, other sciences, the arts,
socialization, you name it and there is nothing there. Oh...I
forgot...they're adept at cowardice, at furthering the methodology of
terrorism and waging war on non-combatants."

The problem with being a liar, is you have to remember the lies or you end
up looking stupid.