Larry Larry is offline

Default Winterizing...

wrote in
:

You should read STATE OF FEAR BY Michael Crichton.

He put this debate into a novel form that is easy to read and also has
lots of facts and references to the facts that you can look up and
check for yourself.

We must all live in a "State of Fear" in order for "them" to maintain
control, whether it be a Baptist preacher trying to keep the money rolling
in for his new Lexus...on a small scale...or the Illuminati causing
inflation and wars to maintain control over the larger populations.

After all, that's what 9/11 was all about......FEAR.

IRS runs on FEAR. Most Americans are scared to death of what it can do.

Thanks for the pointer to the book. I'll look for it.

Larry
--
If we eliminate religion, will they stop murdering each other?