basskisser

Default ( OT ) Where have you gone, Rosy Scenario?

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. **** 'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped them
discover?

Gould has already told you about significant contributions by Arabs. I
must add, though how ignorant you've proven yourself. They even
invented the numbering and math systems you use today. I was really
surprised by your above comment. I didn't know you were THAT dumb.
I'd like to add one, the Baghdad Battery. It's a simple voltic pile
battery, but, alas, it was made over 2000 years ago!!!